What is it like to use a sex toy for the first time?

What is it like to use a sex toy for the first time?It turns out that I'm not the only one feeling cool

What is it like to use a sex toy for the first time?

Alice C said:

"At the recommendation of a friend of hers, my wife bought a bullet vibrator that straps on the base of my cock with a remote switch. We began having intercourse and she turned it on and damn it began to drive me crazy and her too… the feeling was amazing. where I could usually go for 20–30 minutes I was exhausted after 5. I lost control she was moaning louder than I ever heard her moan before."

Bobbi said:

"At the recommendation of a friend of hers, my wife bought a bullet vibrator that straps on the base of my cock with a remote switch. We began having intercourse and she turned it on and damn it began to drive me crazy and her too… the feeling was amazing. where I could usually go for 20–30 minutes they exhausted me after 5. I lost control she was moaning louder than I ever heard her moan before."

What is it like to use a sex toy for the first time?

Georgina Walters said:

"My first vibrator is a dildo. I just got curious with it since my friend has a lot of different vibrators. I just tried and checked if I can be satisfied as well. But you know what? a real penis will always be the best! But in times of need and no real penis is around, your vibrators will always be a good buddy. It can still give you a satisfaction that you need and can let you hotness out of your body."

Franklin Veaux said:

"The first improvised vibrators I ever used was a plain old paraffin candle.The first vibrators I ever bought was a bog-standard cheap plastic vibrator, for use on my then-girlfriend.
Since then, I've become quite an avid collector, and I have an extensive collection of dildos, vibrators, a couple of violet wands, a two-person fucking machine, an entire library of butt plugs in all kinds of materials and styles, a number of glass toys, a TENS unit, a robotic "blowjob machine," many kinds of BDSM implements (floggers, crops, a straitjacket, cuffs, gags, and so on), and that doesn't include the various toys I've designed and built."

Anonymous said:

"I went to sex shop while I was abroad with a male friend of mine out of fun. We separated and I was going throughout the dildo section. The sale lady came to me , picked one of the toys and told me, if I am thinking of buying I should take this particular one. It was the most expensive one .I thought she only want to make a good sale. But she convinced me . She really insisted I should buy it. I hesitated but I was curious as well. I thought what the hell and I bought it.
That evening I tried the toy for the first time.I basically only tried the butterfly effect on my ....
That evening I had my first orgasm. It was so strong I cried.
I always thought I had one, but only then I realised what I was mistaking for orgasm was only good feeling before the actual orgasm.
I become pretty much addicted to my new 'friend'.
There is no way any man could possibly provide the same stimulation.
The electricity was deep penetrating and the 7 levels of speed unreal.
I convinced my good friend buying it as well.
It took me about month of convincing her.
I had not seen her for a week after she bought it.
She said she as well had her first orgasm.
She even wrote article about it to magazine she part time wrote for.
All I can say is thank you to the sale lady."

What is it like to use a sex toy for the first time?

Jessica Carr said:

"My first vibrator was s simple dildo. A few friends of mine had vibrators already, so they convinced me to get one as well. I had 19 years i think.
It makes fun, i have to admit. You don't have to have sex with anybody, just pleasure yourself as much as you want and can take. Now i have 4 different vibrators and dildos.
Just to mix things a bit up, because it can get boring using the same stuff over and over again."

Elle Black said:

A pearly rabbit vibrator, just like the one from Sex and the City. I was scared to have intercourse after giving birth to my first child as I tore a bit during labour (but it didn’t hurt as much as you think it would!). I thought using a vibrator that I could control would be a good way to ease myself back into it…and it was. And so began my love affair with vibrators and my investigation into the industry to which I now belong!

If you want to try vibrators, take a look at the items we are selling and maybe you will find something that will interest you.

If this article makes you feel respected and recognized, please trouble you to retweet it on the blog, Twitter or Facebook. Your support makes our greatest motivation.

Back to blog

Try using sex toys!

Sex toys can be used both in masturbation and in sexual acts with a partner.

It gives you quicker pleasure and is more hygienic than using your hands.

It can increase interest and improve the sexual relationship with your partner compared to sex without a sex toy.

If you don't have a sex toy, take a look at the items below, buy and try them out. You will definitely reap the benefits of a superb experience.

The most crucial thing is that the products in our store are cheaper compared to other stores with the same quality.

Highly recommended to try💥💥